Goto Woocommerce -> Settings -> Shipping -> The Courier Guy.
Fill out the appropriate details.
Goto Woocommerce -> System Status -> Tools.
Enable "Shipping Debug Mode"
- This plugin requires Woocommerce
1. Download The Courier Guy plugin
2. Upload and Install the plugin via your Wordpress Admin (wp-admin)
3. Please visit Wordpress.org if you need assistance installing the plugin
4. After installing the plugin, activate it
5. In the Wordpress Admin, Goto Woocommerce -> Settings -> Shipping -> Add Shipping Zone -> Scroll and choose The Courier Guy and check "Enable The Courier Guy Shipping method"
6. Under "Zone Name"-> Hover on top of the Zone Name (South Africa) and click Edit.
7. Fill out the required fields:
- Account number ( Supplied by The Courier Guy )
- Username ( REQUEST INTEGRATION LOGINS FROM THE COURIER GUY )
- Password ( REQUEST INTEGRATION LOGINS FROM THE COURIER GUY )
- Company Name( Required )
- Contact Name( Required )
- Shop Address1 ( Required )
- Shop Address2 ( Optional )
- Shop Area / Suburb ( Required )
- Shop Postal Code ( Required )
- Shop Phone ( Required )
- Exclude Rates ( optional ), Click inside the field, you'll see a list of services then choose the ones you want to exclude as shipping options on checkout
- Percentage Markup (Optional)
- Automatically Submit Collection Order (Optional)
Please ensure your Courier Guy account has credit, if not, the plugin will not function correctly
In the Wordpress Admin, Goto Woocommerce -> Settings -> Shipping -> The Courier Guy
Change the username
Re-enter your address - "Suburb / Area" is important
Click "Save Changes"
Test by checking out
Change the username back to your username and click "Save Changes"