operation providing convenient freight and packaging services to businesses and consumers
AND it offers online freight solutions.
- Express Kiosk provides a full range of packing and freight solutions to businesses and consumers. The Express Kiosks utilise our freight management technology to perform the delivery and collection solution for their customer.
- Express Kiosks also use an approved The Courier Guy branded Light Commercial Vehicle Van to facilitate any local pick-ups or local deliveries that may be required by customers.
- A key value-added service of the Express Kiosks includes packaging of items. Express Kiosks also sell a wide range of packaging supplies.
- The Express Kiosks business system is set up for low staffing levels but with a 'no limits' approach to sales growth.
- Express Kiosks are provided with an exclusive marketing territory for the active marketing and promotion of Express Kiosks products and services.
- The Courier Guy centrally operates and manages the organisations e-commerce operations. We handle and process customer income receipts. Each Express Kiosks acts as our online agent, providing the fulfillment of all operational and customer service functions using our Online Management software. In performing these services The Courier Guy pays the Express Kiosks a pre-determined service fee for collections & deliveries completed by the Express Kiosks.
- A passion for consistently providing great customer service
- People who are dedicated, committed and energetic, with a drive to create success through their own efforts
- An ability to communicate clearly and build relationships
- Excellent selling skills and a natural drive towards the relentless execution of local marketing initiatives
- Good time management skills
- People who are comfortable working with computers and have a willingness to keep abreast of the latest technology trends for small businesses
- Positive team players
- Our most successful franchisees share our core values and philosophies.
- They're motivated, inspired and driven to succeed.
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to learn more about joining The Courier Guy team in order to fulfill your business ambitions. You'll be supported by a network of industry professionals whose responsibility is helping you realise success in business. And you'll be joining a brand highly respected within our industry.
The Initial Investment in any retail franchise is typically composed of three elements - Initial license fees, establishment costs and working capital.
1. Initial License Fees
Initial License Fees are one-off fees required to gain access to use The Courier Guys intellectual property - including the trademarks, the complete business operating system and proprietary technology. It also includes initial training for you and/or key staff. The Courier Guys initial training includes:
- Two weeks initial training at corporate office that covers all areas of running the franchise business.
- One week practical training in one of our corporate-owned Service Centres.
- One week on-site assistance and training at your location during the opening period.
2. Establishment Costs
Establishment costs include such things as fit-out, equipment, packaging supplies and other items (stationery/office supplies, legal costs, uniforms, rent deposit, aviation security regulatory training). Establishment costs can vary. For example, fit-out costs can vary depending on the size and condition of the premises to be leased.
3. Working Capital
Like every new business that opens - you will need working capital during the development period of building your business. These additional funds support on-going expenses, such as rent and utilities, to the extent that these costs are not covered by sales revenue in the early development months of your operation.
Total Initial Investment
There are two types of franchise units that can be purchased. The first is the establishment of a new Express Kiosk franchise in a new territory. The second is the acquisition of an existing Express Kiosk. Contact us for a complete list and guide to the initial investment for an Express Kiosk franchise. More details will be provided to you in our Express Kiosk Disclosure Document and Franchise Agreement. At The Courier Guy, we also require all franchisees to obtain independent accounting and legal advice before they enter into a franchise agreement.
If you believe that you would make a suitable Express Kiosk Franchisee, we would encourage you to take the next step and contact us to discuss current franchise opportunities available. You can contact Express Kiosk on 010 222 2300. Alternatively, you can complete the enquiry form provided at the bottom of this page. These details will be submitted to our Franchisee Manager and you will be contacted within 48 hours.
Steps to owning an Express Kiosk Franchise:
At Express Kiosk, we are just as diligent as you are in wanting to make sure our franchise business is right for you both professionally and personally. Below is a guide to the steps involved in our selection process to help you understand better the journey to opening your own business.
Stage 1: Please complete the application document, e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org together with all supporting documents. A telephone call within 7 days from receipt of your application document will confirm the receipt thereof as well as if there is a fit with Express Kiosk and an area available according to your choice.
Stage 2: First Meeting - You will be invited to an information session where you will learn more about us. This will give you a better understanding of what makes an Express Kiosk successful and you can ask further questions. At the outset of this meeting you will be requested to sign a confidentiality agreement. We provide you with a thorough introduction to The Courier Guy. If, after this meeting, both you and The Courier Guy consider it worthwhile to progress to the next stage.
Stage 3: Second Meeting - This will be a one on one meeting. We provide you with a thorough overview of the Express Kiosk business system and we share some of the results of the Self-Assessment profile that may support or hinder your success as a Franchise owner. If you wish to proceed to the next stage, Express Kiosk will require to pay a fully refundable deposit of R7500.00 This will enable us to provide you with our Franchise Legal Documentation (including Disclosure Document) for you to get legal and accounting advice.
Stage 4: Third Meeting - We address any questions relating to the Franchise Legal documentation and any other matters. At this meeting we also make arrangements for you to visit existing Franchisees so you can learn more about expectations of franchisor support and what it takes to build a successful Express Kiosk. We will now have some sites available for a possible outlet for you.
Stage 5: Final Meeting - We meet with you at our Head Office Randburg, Johannesburg for a final assessment. At this meeting you would meet with the senior management of The Courier Guy for application approval. Subject to this approval you would then sign the Franchise Agreement and pay the Initial Franchise Fee.
Stage 6: Training is scheduled. The process of the Express Kiosk site selection and shop fit-out commences.
Stage 7: Your Express Kiosk opens for trading.
You can take the first step to finding out more about the exciting opportunity of operating your own The Courier Guy Express Kiosk by completing the enquiry form below and clicking on the submit button upon completion.
Please email email@example.com for information on available areas.